To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Northeast Regional Truck Driving Job – Winchester, VA
Crete Carrier Corporation • Winchester, VA
Posted 19 days ago
- Days on the road: 6
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Primary Operating Areas: Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine
- Fleet Type: Regional
- Job Type: Dry Van
Starting Pay Scale:
Miles Pay Short Haul Pay Minimum Pay (Including Short Haul Pay) 0-100 80¢ $15.00 $15.80 101-200 65¢ $10.00 $95.00 201-300 60¢ $140.00 301-400 52¢ $180.00 401+ 50¢ $208.00
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
• Some area restrictions apply
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.