To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Douglaston, NY 11363
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fee for Service Psychologist
The Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services Inc. • Douglaston, NY
Posted 11 days ago
PURPOSE: To provide culturally competent and sensitive clinical care in an OMH licensed outpatient clinic. The clinic treats individuals across the developmental spectrum who present with behavioral health issues. Interventions include, but are not limited to, evaluations; individual, group and/or family psychotherapy; crisis interventions and psychological testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations and psychosocial assessments
- Develop treatment plans in collaboration with clients to identify treatment needs and interventions and review/revise treatment plans to reflect client’s treatment progress and changing problems/goals
- Provide individual, group, family, and crisis interventions using evidence-based approaches
- Psychological testing and report writing/consultation
- Liaise with families, schools, criminal justice, and other community agencies to coordinate care
- Participate in clinical meetings, staff meetings, trainings, and supervision
- Maintain all documentation according to the standards and time frames established by the Jewish Board, regulatory agencies and/or funding sources
- Maintain professional behaviors and ethical standards as established by the licensing board, relevant professional association(s) and the Jewish Board policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS: PhD or PsyD in clinical, counseling, or school-clinical psychology and a limited permit to practice psychology under the supervision of a licensed psychologist. Completion of an APA-approved clinical internship.