Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sr. Program Manager in Vienna, Virginia (VA).
- PMP required and ITIL certification/s highly desired
- 10 years of PM experience, 5 years PM experience working at an enterprise level for a federal government agency, 5 years of active leadership in a PM/PMO organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Project
- Experience managing and expert knowledge of federal government contracting vehicles (e.g. T&M, FFP) and contract financial management (invoicing and tracking)
- Enterprise level PM support in the Department of State IT infrastructure environment experience
- Ground up build of a PMO in a federal agency
- Has integrated PMI and ITIL best practices into a federal agency's SDLC
- Ability to lead a PM team/PMO that was comprised of several agency programs and comprised of several different contracting entities (e.g., other contractors, consultants, and federal CORs/TMs)
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.