To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shakopee, MN 55372
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Environmental Services Shift Manager
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel • Shakopee, MN
Posted 4 days ago
Manages staff, tasks, and custodial functions on an assigned shift to meet and exceed cleanliness, safety, and service standards for guests and team members.
Manages shift labor costs, purchase requisitions of supplies, equipment, and maintaining inventories. Controls inventory and waste/expense as related to supplies and equipment.
- Manages and schedules the shift work activities of shift supervisors and team members in accordance to labor budget. Assigns tasks and monitors progress.
- Manages shift payroll and enters labor hours into payroll time card system.
- Recruits, interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members, including team member training and development to achieve a positive team member environment and job satisfaction. Completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Orders supplies and equipment following established company and department policies and procedures to budget guidelines.
- Inspects Mystic Lake Casino and company facilities to ensure that written cleaning, service, and guest service standards are maintained.
- Enforces corporate and departmental policies, procedures and programs to ensure written programs are followed (i.e. team member incentive program, mentor program, daily attendance program).
- Manages shift preventative maintenance (MaintiMizer) software program and online maintenance work orders.
- Supervises planned and unplanned cleaning tasks and requests (i.e. banquets, casino promotions, construction clean up, blackjack, and slot projects, etc.).