What you'll do...
Financial Acumen Possesses knowledge of: Relevant financial and business management terminology, metrics, and key performance indicators; drivers of shareholder value; industry-specific trends and best practices in finance; financial challenges due to environmental, industry, and economic factors and impacts on strategy, organizational plans, and stakeholders. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Understands the drivers of the financial metrics that impact the business and impacts of drivers on business results. Performs analyses based on independent reasoning to draw appropriate conclusions. Analyzes business and financial data and supports the implementation and tracking of business plans that enable the attainment of financial goals. Communicates the results of analyses to diverse audiences. Understands the impact of factors and trends that may affect financial performance.
Influential Communication Possesses knowledge of: Verbal/nonverbal behaviors; application and allocation of business communication styles/techniques in ambiguous and challenging situations; situational awareness; communication channels/mediums; interpersonal skills and universal relationship building. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Organizes thoughts and communicate credibly and concisely in an interdivisional/interdepartmental setup. Presents to and influences team members, customers, and clients, conveying complex information clearly and accurately and addressing ambiguity in a constructive manner. Independently assembles and prepares reports/materials/storylines that have a structure and logical flow and are based on relevant, fact-based information. Influences team members and leaders to take action based on sound recommendations. Seeks and provide constructive feedback, anticipates needs/questions, and responds appropriately.
Safety Possesses knowledge of: Safety culture requirements; hazard identification and control systems; worker participation in safety requirements; safety education and training. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Inspects manufacturing/warehouse working environments for potential safety violations within an assigned area. Determines appropriate actions to take when safety violations are encountered. Utilizes personal protective equipment as required or recommended for staff. Conducts audits and maintains tracking logs on safety equipment. Responds to first aid and accident situations according to standard procedures.
Project Management: Possess Knowledge of: Problem Solving/Decision Making To be able to: Develop, prioritize, and coordinate work plans, review project schedules, cost, expenditures, milestones, communications, and documentations. Follows project management methodologies by tracking and monitoring work, holding project teams accountable to timelines, ensuring adherence to milestones, etc. Identify potential risks of projects and develop strategies to mitigate those risks, prioritizing and ensuring resolution of critical issues. Create communication plans which determines communication level, frequency, detail, and distribution of status updates; and minimizes the impact of changes.
Data Gathering and Analysis Possesses knowledge of: Data collection processes and standards; data analysis techniques; data reporting tools. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Employs basic data collection and analysis methods and procedures. Examines analytical results to ensure the quality and accuracy of data collection and analysis. Contributes to the collection and analysis of data for certain Health & Wellness operations. Follows proper data collection and analysis methodologies and processes. Informs leadership of any difficulties that arise throughout the data collection process.
Operations Possesses knowledge of: Health & Wellness policies and procedures; common operational issues and solutions; resource prioritization methods. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Supervises resource management. Plans the delivery and improvement of services, programs, and personnel. Provides technical consultation, guidance, and oversight for Health & Wellness operations. Directs, establishes, and plans the overall policies and goals for various Health & Wellness services. Coordinates and evaluates the quality of operations delivered throughout the organization.
Customer Service Management Possesses knowledge of: Customer service standards; customer issue resolution processes; service request processes. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Analyzes problem trends and takes steps to avoid recurring problems. Facilitates the resolution of customer problems, issues, or concerns. Ensures the identification of customer needs and priorities. Monitors and reports on the delivery of promised deliverables. Manages expectations of third-party techs and vendor help desk techs who provides direct customer service.
Operational Excellence Possesses knowledge of: Organizational processes; root cause analysis techniques; department workflows; standard operating procedures and One Best Way processes. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Assesses situations based on awareness of the goals and operating issues of assigned department. Seeks guidance when assigned goals conflict with departmental goals or overall strategies. Understands the importance of and implementation of One Best Way processes and standard operating procedures. Follows regulatory processes and procedures for assigned department. Seeks and analyzes situations or conditions with potential regulatory implications. Identifies and reports safety hazards and anomalies during operations processes.
Medical Prescription Administration Possesses knowledge of: Prescription knowledge data sources and resources; prescription administration assessment standards; potential drug therapy issues. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Participates in basic prescription verification practices (for example, prescriber identity verification). Troubleshoots actual and potential drug therapy-related issues. Adapts existing prescription administration processes according to organizational policies. Complies with organizational prescription administration assessment standards.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: 1 year's experience as a Walmart supervisor.
Option 2: 2 years' external leadership experience leading a team of five or more supervisors and/or employees.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
To complete a Board-approved program or Pharmacy Technician University program.
Must become a registered pharmacy technician in state of practice within one year of job entry.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership experience that includes performance management responsibilities
Bachelors: Business Administration
1025 W TRINITY MILLS, CARROLLTON, TX 75006-0000, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
- Business Communication
- Business Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness