Customer Service Representatives will be interested in OfficeTeam's new position if they love building solid customer relationships. Are you looking for an excellent career opportunity? This Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you are articulate and highly-skilled. If you're looking for a long-term temporary position in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you! If you want to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this could be the job for you!
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Command of Dispatching
- Proficiency in data entry
- Critical Thinking experience
- Logistics experience desired
- Proven knowledge of negotiation
- Customer service experience highly desired
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Car Transport Customer Service
for more information.