Seasonal Reservations Agents are part of our high-performing team during our peak summer season. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and accurate information related to the Hershey destination to our guest market via direct phone communication, answering incoming telephone calls.
We look for unique individuals with the talent to deliver exceptional and distinctive service to our guests. Candidates should be guest-focused and sales-minded, as they are responsible for driving revenue for the Hershey destination. This position requires a high level of communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to adapt & process information that can change quickly.
This position offers a thorough and comprehensive training program, as well as ongoing personalized coaching. Team members have the opportunity to participate in monthly goal challenges for sweet prizes and to earn additional income through our incentive program.
- Provide accurate information concerning the Hershey destination including rates, package plans, events, promotions, attractions, and availability.
- Build rapport with clients and offer recommendations based on the guests' needs in order to provide excellent guest service and to effectively close the sale for our lodging properties, Spa, and destination activities.
- Responsible for accurately detailing and securing company-wide reservations for our properties including, but not limited to The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, The Spa at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Golf Collection, and Hersheypark.
- Take an active role in the department and your professional development by contributing to a positive work environment, maintaining a strong relationship with the leadership team & adhering to all service and sales expected standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service or sales experience, preferably in hotel operations or the hospitality, travel/tourism industry.
- Must have strong keyboarding/computer skills and be able to type 32 WPM. Please note: Individuals who are selected to move forward will be required to take a typing test as part of the interview process.
- Spanish speaking skills highly preferred
- Ability to identify client needs and concerns over the telephone and offer solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven employee and customer service experience/skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Keyboarding skills and PC experience.
- Professional image representative of company image
- Must be available to work a minimum of 4 weekend days per month.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts between the hours of 8am-11pm.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Complex Problem Solving