To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospice RN Case Manager - Full-time | Emblem Hospice | Tucson, AZ
Ensign Services • Tucson, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Emblem Hospice Tucson is an affiliate of Ensign Group with local leadership and a strong and supportive team. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality hospice services in Tucson. Our culture starts with our core values of CAPLICO:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Customer Second (Employee First)
It is these values that help make a difference in our work environment and the services we provide to our patients, their families and caregivers each and every day.
We have a very dynamic team that includes exceptional nurses, aides, social services and spiritual care professionals, as well as a compassionate group of volunteers. We are growing and searching for the right candidate to add to our team as a full-time RN Case Manager. In return for your expert nursing skills, experience and commitment to our mission we offer a competitive wage and very good benefits which include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match and paid vacation and sick time.
As the RN Case Manager you will plan, organize and assume the responsibility of providing and coordinating patient care for your assigned caseload. You will serve as a Member of the Interdisciplinary Group and participate in IDT meetings.
Job Requirements Include:
- Registered nurse with current license to practice professional nursing in Arizona.
- Minimum two years of nursing experience with hospice or home-care
- Ability to assess and evaluate patient’s status
- Writing and initiating a plan of care
- Using health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Demonstrating excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communications
- Nursing skills per competency checklist
- Self-direction and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
- Maintaining a current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Must possess a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Emblem Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. Pre-employment criminal background screening and drug screening are required.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.