To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkton, VA 22827
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Elkton, VA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Facilities Planner/Scheduler – Elkton, VA
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Job Summary -
The Planner is responsible for providing planning and scheduling of all non-emergency maintenance activities and conference meeting requests. This position will liaise with the maintenance teams and customers to ensure required resources are identified, planned, estimated, organized and scheduled prior to execution for efficient utilization of the maintenance resources. This position will need to work closely with other functions in the business to support business goals. In addition, this individual will have responsibility to ensure applicable business information/work order data is stored and maintained to support business decisions when needed.
- Assists the Facilities Manager in various duties
- Works w/ Maintenance managers and assigns individuals or groups of individuals as required to complete the work
- Coordinates the teamwork schedule to ensure the most effective use of team resources and timely completion of all pre-planned and corrective work
- Coordinates with client representatives to understand their needs and to ensure the work schedule takes account of the downtime windows negotiated with clients, where necessary
- Assists in the completion of the building audit
- Manages building automation systems, building documentation, the preventive maintenance program and the daily tasks of the engineering staff
Administrative / Analysis
- Visits job sites for work order clarification
- Confers/communicates with work order requesters
- Determines and arranges any operational safety requirements for the completion of a WO
- Creates and publishes weekly, monthly and quarterly work schedules and makes them available to team members and client representatives
- Coordinates and conducts scheduling meeting w/ maintenance teams and customers for scheduling planned maintenance activities.
- Technical/Vocational high school diploma/equivalent required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in maintenance/operations of facilities or utilities with applicable skilled trade requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience implementing maintenance repair activities in a process and building services environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills are required.
- Audio Visual experience required.
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contractors, architects, and engineers.
What you can expect from us –
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.