Grain / Agronomy Location Manager
Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $65,000 - $75,000 +
- Benefits package: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, paid vacation and an excellent retirement plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for overseeing the daily operations of the facility.
- Oversee and motivate a small staff.
- Manage warehouse, inventory, chemical, fertilizers, seed, and feed.
- Handle grain, safety compliance.
- Prepare accounting records.
- Operate company equipment.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored here. There is golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids at one of the many family-friendly attractions nearby including aquatic centers, the local zoo, mini-golf and many more family-friendly venues.
- You will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving nightlife.
- This region boast beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- Experience in a Grain & Agronomy setting.
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, Class A CDL.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!