At Virtual Desk Jobs you get to work from home and support FIELD SERVICE BUSINESS OWNERS!
Help build small businesses in our country!
We are looking for a responsible Customer Service Representative to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks remotely for our clients, their employees, and customers.
Duties of the CSR include providing support, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general scheduling, dispatch, and administrative activities.
What does a Telecommute CSR do?
CSR responsibilities include taking incoming calls, texts and emails to the business. Scheduling appointments, preparing reports and maintaining accurate client records.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using online scheduling software, group texting, Zoom, and SLACK.
Ultimately, a successful CSR should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their client’s office remotely.
No set hours- work night or day.
Organize and schedule proposal appointments
Write and respond to email, correspondence between clients and their customers
Organize and schedule work orders with appropriate crews
Develop and maintain client’s online database
Provide general support and manage expectations of customers
Act as the point of contact for internal clients and external customers
You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
You must be at least 18 years or older.
Reside in the USA.
Ability to work 8 am–5 pm EST
High-speed Internet to your home/office
MS Excel, desktop/laptop computer, and an external mouse
Close access from your office/workspace to your incoming Internet’s router
Quiet home office space setup
PAY: $21.85 per hour
APPLY TO BECOME A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Telecommute Customer Service Agent and select the Customer Service Job Bank Portal.
Please reference agent ID code VDJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact us directly to discuss customer service remote job openings at
- High School diploma
- Any experience in DISPATCH, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PHONE SUPPORT, REMOTE WORKER, FIELD SERVICE OR HOME SERVICE BUSINESS, CALL CENTER or ADMINISTRATION is a PLUS!
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual or office admin assistant
- Working knowledge of online software tools like Skype, WhatsApp and Trello
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and motivation to get the job done!
- Ability to work with minimum supervision