Our client, a well-established manufacturing firm located in the northwestern suburbs of Philadelphia, is seeking a Recruiter to continue building their national teams. This Recruiter role will be hired on a direct hire basis and will assist in creating a recruiting process for this developing company. This organization is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual to help drive strategy and help grow the company as a whole.
The Recruiter will report directly to the talent acquisition leader and will own recruitment for a variety of industrial and operations roles. The Recruiter will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, from sourcing passive candidates to generating and presenting offers, for ten to twenty requisitions. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of recruiting experience, a drive to excel, and a desire to be a part of a social, energetic environment.
- Manage full cycle recruiting including: partner with hiring managers, source new candidates, manage an applicant tracking system, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews, and maintain communication with candidates
- Coordinate recruitment tasks, such as interview scheduling with hiring managers and complete background and reference checks
- Exceed hiring manager expectations in filling positions rapidly and efficiently
- 2+ years of related recruiting experience
- Strong preference for experience in recruiting industrial/operations positions in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly, and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and quick turnaround times
- Sourcing experience with LinkedIn and via other creative methods
If you are an accomplished recruiting professional looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to own and drive the recruiting efforts of a hugely growing company, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: talent acquisition , recruiter , recruit , sales recruiter , recruiting specialist , recruiting strategist , recruitment , recruiting assistant , hr coordinator , hr , human resources , human resources coordinator , project manager , talent coordinator , talent manager , LinkedIn , sales , applicant tracking system , sourcing , social media , outside sales , inside sales , job boards
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Applicant Tracking Systems