MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Sales Engineer to support operations throughout the United States.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Sales Engineer will be capable of performing all aspects of OSP engineering, including typical field work and desktop print creation via CAD or similar drafting software, and will use their skills and experience to support our Business Development teams in pricing, planning, and forecasting on anticipated and awarded projects.
The Engineer will be familiar with OSP design and planning, construction, and have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities.
- Frequent collaboration with client representatives and business development teams to provide sound technical guidance on pending projects.
- Development of consistent and pertinent pricing programs to streamline and simplify project bid processes.
- When possible, the Sales Engineer will also be tasked with completing actual Engineering work either in a field or digital environment when use of local employees is the most reasonable solution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities. This assembly unit includes all necessary tools and equipment including but not limited to vehicle, cell phone, computer, and safety equipment.
- Fieldwork, Site Survey, and CAD experience
- Previous experience in a multi-tasking, results oriented position in a deadline focused department
- Previous experience in aerial, buried and underground outside plant; construction experience is a plus
- Strong communication and computer skills
- A solid and diverse fielding background
- Good computer skills
- Must perform work with minimal supervision for a designated areas, including potential for any special projects as determined by management within the company
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Engineer