To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, MA 02038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Representative II
The Judge Group • Franklin, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist II
Location: Franklin, MA
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Applies fundamental accounting theories and concepts to support the Client’s Account payable’s process.
- Assist with A/P invoice processing, vendor payment strategies, and work flows to meet monthly cash flow goals.
- Maintain monthly cash sheet.
- Supports client’s programs by ensuring compliance with approved policies and procedures.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of new and existing vendor assignees.
- Assist with the weekly check run process and data transfer to Bank for check or ACH processing.
- Build and manage relationships with vendors, improving communication reducing potential vendor shutoff issues.
- Assist with the monthly Accounts Payable close (includes Intercompany, Aging, Cash Sheet, Unvouchered, Accruals and Reconciliation processes.
Other Job Requirements:
- Support the Accounts Payable Supervisor with new vendor review and setup.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.
Shubhra Saxena, Senior Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087 **
( (610) 619-6187 | Toll-free (1800-339-8318 extn. 133 |
people powered business solutions