Corestaff Services is looking for Direct Hire Maintenance Mechanics for well established food manufacturing company in Orange, CA and Fullerton, CA. The maintenance mechanic position conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
Bilingual: English/Spanish is a MUST requiremnt.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment or related experience
- 5 years of related experience in packing machines/production machines.
Must be flexible for day and swing shift/ Pay is $23 - $25 an hour. Must pass background check and drug screen.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.