To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Ridgeville, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • North Ridgeville, OH
Posted 16 days ago
The Staff Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the office as well as On Call on a rotational basis. The Staff Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and organizing the schedule with the CAREGiver(s) in order for us to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
- Reflect the core values of Lorain County Senior Care, Inc. dba Home Instead Senior Care.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Fill all client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Create and maintain Client and CAREGiver schedules with emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Communicate Client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or designated key player. Follow up with all Client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all Client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, office manager, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business code of ethics and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver/On Call meetings.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with the team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Increase Client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Conduct Service Inquiries, Care Consultations and Client Introductions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary.
- Obtain resources needed for on call responsibilities such as phone, tablet and/or laptop along with any paper resources deemed necessary.
- Contact backup person when questions arise about Client(s) or CAREGiver(s).
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found.
- Create a log of the activities of your shift and communicate that to the designated key player(s).
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.