To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an Associate to join the Americas Brokerage Group of JLL located in our Parsippany office. This position requires a desire for success in sales, an ability to generate new prospects, and the aptitude to handle complex conversations. Team based role, which will require interaction with owners, C-Suite executives, and high level corporate real estate decision makers. This position will report to Senior Brokerage Team Leaders and be part of a structured mentorship program. In addition to sales, the individual will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A successful candidate must be articulate; completely detail-oriented, and have the ability to directly interface with key client representatives.
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
- Work with senior brokers to develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers as needed).
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting and canvassing buildings
- Develop and qualify warm leads, networking and setting-up appointments/meetings
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities. Review and understand results from Financial Services team outputs, including financial models, cash flow projections, and valuation models.
- Effectively utilize all internal support groups, including Consulting, Analytics, Marketing and Research platforms
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends.
- A minimum of 3 years of corporate real estate experience or similar sales experience a must
- Current New Jersey Real Estate License or ability to get one Bachelor’s Degree Ability to identify and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]