Home Instead Senior Care in Florence Alabama is seeking multiple ON CALL caregivers for 7a-7p or 7p-7a shifts. These caregivers will NOT have a regular schedule but be ON CALL for shifts that open at the last minute, Must be an experienced caregiver comfortable in ANY caregiving situation. Must be able to answer your phone and go to work WHEREVER we need you. Must be ON CALL on work 4 off 2 pattern. Pay is $10 per hour. Guaranteed at least 30 hours per week.
CAREGiver - wanted that hates to delegate.
CAREGiver - wanted that is a problem solver.
CAREGiver- wanted who can deliver near perfection
Home Instead Senior Care is passionately driven to find the finest CAREGiver we can find. The ones who find joy in solving the most complex problems. The kind who's dignity intertwines with the perfection, beauty, and functionality of their work. We are hunting for CAREGivers that have a sense of duty to do the job right every single time.
If you are someone who relentlessly absorbs knowledge and puts it into action quickly, we have the ultimate role and career path guaranteed to deliver you personal fulfillment. If you are a weekend warrior in a dead-end job looking to make a career change, but love doing detailed work, we will train you for a position that will keep you pumped up. If you have been overlooked and misunderstood because people and corporate politics are not your thing, that is OK. We get you. We appreciate the deep thought and care you put into your actions. We reward the quiet problem solvers that get stuff done.
We are looking for the best and brightest hard workers. We refuse to settle for less. Too many people will be counting on the quality of your performance. Young or old we will know if you have the right stuff. Take a chance and apply today. We need your skepticism, factual nature, and expert opinions to make us stronger and better. Take control of your career as a CAREGiver and apply today. It is time to reach your full potential.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
We offer Teledoc, Smart Money, Blue Cross Blue
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have completely clean background.
- We do pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must have multiple dependable childcare alternatives.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
Must have completely clean background.Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/200
Due to the volume of applicants, we will be unable to respond to individual inquires about application status. Thank you for your understanding in this matter
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.