Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As a Counter Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing world class customer service with direct involvement in day to day operations and positively impacting sales goals. You will also effectively collaborate with your Store Manager to manage inventory, maintain the appearance of the store, record received and shipped products and preparing items for shipment.
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, committed to driving sales and interested in employee growth. If you are in search of a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment, then Lennox may just be the place for you.
** $1500.00 Sign-On Bonus Available **
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide a high level of customer service with product expertise and selling skills.
- Maintains appearance of store.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Interested in advancement.
- Powerful customer presence.
- Detail oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Enjoys being a part of a team.
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform as Store Manager when needed, to include scheduling, ordering and carrying out open/close procedures.
WHAT YOUR FUTURE MAY LOOK LIKE AT LENNOX (LII)
Lennox International allows you to craft your career according to your own skills, talents and passions. Top performing Counter Sales Associates have been promoted into roles such as: Store Manager, Inside Sales Representative, as well as other corporate roles.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2-5 years related experience in one of the following: HVAC, Customer Service, Warehousing/Distribution or Retail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems helpful but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Counter Sales Associate position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term growth possibilities. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as 100% on-site.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company match and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Service