Holly Energy Partners located in Artesia, NM is seeking a Field Integrity Specialist. The Field Integrity Specialist provide Field technical support for the Integrity Management Program. Conducts mid-level assignments and duties for the Integrity Management Department under limited supervision. May direct or lead the work of others from time to time.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Collects technical data and information associated with the Integrity Management program
- Conducts field inspections and data collection associated with Integrity Assessment investigations, evaluations and repairs.
- Ensures timely and accurate reports
- Works with Corrosion and Operations to identify potential integrity threats
- Conducts or supervises Defect Assessments
- Collects required data associated with material defects and failures
- Collects data for Environmental and Geotechnical Risk Analysis
- Involved in pre-assessment activities records reviews and TVC determinations
- Required to utilize Integrity Management data collection, analysis and reporting applications and tools
- Collects and works directly with field personnel to ensure appropriate documentation of assessment results
- Tracks integrity project schedules and status
- Participates in developing Integrity Management solutions and process improvements
- Maintains required Operator Qualifications (OQ)
- Oversees Contractor field activities
- May provide training for less experienced personnel as needed
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of five years pipeline, terminal, and tank experience is required. Depending on location and assignment, experience directly related to inspections, repairs and data analysis is required.
Experience in regulatory and inspection requirements associated with pipeline facilities including, terminal assets and above grade storage tanks. Experience in regulatory and Integrity Management requirements of §195.452 and §192 Subpart O. Risk Management, Data Management, and Inspection analysis experience is preferred.
A minimum of an Associates Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent related work experience in lieu of the degree (two years) is required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or Technical discipline is preferred.
Ability to work independently or in a team environment. Effective problem solver and troubleshooter; analytical and abstract thinker and ability to use evaluation techniques. Strong technical and project management, verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Access, Word, Project, Visio. Working knowledge of the design, construction and operation of hydro-carbon facilities. Ability to process information quickly and develop rapport with HollyFrontier employees and contractors. The ability to effectively communicate to others, both written and verbal communication; intermediate reading and writing skills; and the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
Integrity Management training, NDE/Corrosion Inspection, use of inspection and data analysis tools. Certifications considered: NACE CP, NACE ICIP, NACE Internal Corrosion, ASNT Level II (UT/MT/PT), API 653, API 570, API 510.
May lead the work of others as needed.
Field based 70-80%. Some office time when field data collection is not needed. Travel by land or air is required. Petroleum Pipe, refinery, warehouse/plant based environment and out-of-doors environment limited to chemicals, pressure vessels, tanks, rotating equipment and working in confined spaces. Subject to all temperatures, weather and varying road conditions. Required to operate a company vehicle
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25 lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 25 lbs, climbing up to 40ft, the ability to wear personal protective equipment in an emergency situation, including a respirator (beards not permitted), the ability to operate and drive company vehicles at standard company insurance rates is essential, valid State driver’s license and proof of insurance, and perceiving color differences.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries. The Partnership, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, owns and/or operates petroleum product and crude gathering pipelines, tankage and terminals in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Washington, Idaho, Oklahoma, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming and Kansas as well as refinery processing units in Kansas and Utah.
Join Holly Energy Partners where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Process Improvements (Business)