To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Jessica Yeager
- Phone: 407-478-0332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Care Management Team Lead
Healthcare Support • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 17 days ago
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for the next step up as a RN Care Management Team Leader in a home health setting? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Provides a leadership role in ongoing case manager competency assessment, needs identification and educational offerings.
- Supervising 15-20 care coordinators/RNs
- Averaging about 3-4 days per week out in the field
- Assumes responsibility, accountability and leadership for the daily operations in department including coordination of work for assigned team memebers
- Active RN license in Virginia
- BSN required
- 3+ years of Case Management experience
- 1 year nursing experience working with long term and support services populations
- 1 year of supervisory experience in the nursing field
Hours for this Position:
- Create their own schedule (Typically M-F 8a-5p)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary STARTING at $70,500K and up, per year. This will be negotiable based on relevant experience
- This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with full-benefits offered; Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ability to create your own schedule
- Up to $10,000 sign on bonus
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the RN Care Management Team Leader position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.