To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Operations Analyst I
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To optimize the performance of business operations by analyzing current, and forecasting future performance. Apply various analytical techniques to solve operational issues and support strategic initiatives. Work under minimal supervision.
• Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness – Moderately Complex/Varied
• Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc. –Experienced
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings – Moderately Complex/Varied
• Participate in complex interdepartmental initiatives of significant business risk & impact – Moderate impact
• Gather, analyze and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to determine and promote data driven business decisions – Complex/Difficult
• Implement new/enhanced products, services and/or operational changes – Assists in leading
• Prepare/collaborate on presentations, reports, white papers, etc. – Assists in leading
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives and implications – Moderate impact
• Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization – Assists in leading
• Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance – Advanced Analysis
• Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop process improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified – Moderate impact
• Mentor and guide lower level team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Administer mortgage pricing policies and provide recommendations for future policies
• Coordinate and lead projects on behalf of the the mortgage pricing team
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Effective analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships
• Experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
• Experience in leading collaborative work teams
• Experience in leading projects and/or initiatives of small to medium scope
• Experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Effective skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Effective skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Working knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods and modeling
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
• Effective skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Effective database and presentation software skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabilit