To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contract Development Manager
Beacon Health Options • US-Nationwide
Posted 27 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Contract Development Manager leads all territory network development and contract management activities for a growing and complex managed behavioral health care organization. The position is responsible for network development, recruiting for new providers, contracting, and rate negotiations for their assigned territory. Duties include identifying and contracting new/ re-contracting existing providers around Beacon’s need for services, negotiating rates, drafting provider services and facility agreements, sending and receiving credentialing applications, overseeing the resolution of language changes and securing executed contracts with providers, developing recruitment plans and reports and ensuring rates negotiated are within established guidelines.
- Negotiates rates and contract terms with currently contracted providers and facilities.
- In conjunction with internal and external stakeholders, secure executed agreements with identified out of network providers for inclusion in the Beacon Health network.
- Performs reimbursement analysis on providers/facilities that are outside of the targeted rate schedule or performance standards and develop strategies for cost reductions, member needs and increasing quality.
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings and process improvements related to the contracting process.
- Review, draft and document suggested language changes, and oversee resolution of all proposed changes to the provider services agreement.
- Ensures that Contract Language is in compliance with plan agreements and within all state and federal regulatory and NCQA standards.
- Gather, review and submit credentialing applications, as required, for network development and management.
- Provides general support to all network development activities and support Director with implementation requirements.
- Strategize with other members of the management team and client/plan to ensure access and availability of providers meets current standards.
- Collaborates with other departments to address and resolve operational issues as related to negotiated contract language.
- Prepares reports and analyze data as directed by the Director of Provider Relations or other members of the management team.
Education: High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience rate & contract language negotiation to include facility and higher level of care experience; In-depth knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies- behavioral health experience a plus.
- Knowledge of managed care contract requirements to include state and federal regulatory requirements for Medicare and Medicaid plans and CMS guidelines.
- 2 (two) years of provider contracting, provider relations or similar experience
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.