Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
Are you detail-oriented? You could join the ranks of a successful company as an Accounts Payable Clerk. If you take advantage of this opportunity, you could take your career to the next level. Candidates who are interested in working at a dynamic organization with a growing team will be interested in this Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position, which will match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The opening for a permanent Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Waukesha, Wisconsin area.
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Conduct full-cycle A/P
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
If interested and experienced please call Bill Johannes at
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong organization skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Proficiency in Process Vendor Invoices
- Enter Vendor Invoices experience required
- Expense reports experience highly desired
- Expense Reconciliation experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail