You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Fully Remote Drools Architect
Sr. Drools developer/architect-100% remote
A client of ours is seeking a highly experienced Drools Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the Drools platform and its associated tools and technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing complex business rules using Drools, as well as analyzing and improving existing rule sets.
- Design, develop and maintain complex business rules using Drools platform
- Analyze and optimize existing rule sets to improve performance
- Work closely with development teams to integrate business rules into applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Provide expert guidance on the use of Drools and associated technologies
- Stay up-to-date with latest advancements in Drools and related technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Drools Architect or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of Drools and related technologies such as Java, JEE, Maven, and Git
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
This is a 3-phase project:
Analysis current Drools 5.X implementation. Review Rules Authoring, how rules are generated and rules architecture.
Decide if we should upgrade to 8.x before rules adjustments or upgrade first Implementation.
Drools training for new technical team
Must have the ability to rearchitect systems - analyze existing, identify problems/weaknesses, run them, and architect/design a new system and justify decisions. This is also writing those design documents.
Drools work/experience/knowledge is the obvious required key skill, another one is ability to rearchitect systems - analyze existing, identify problems/weaknesses, run them, and architect/design a new system and justify decisions. This is also writing those design documents.
While Java coding is lesser of the priority skill, having *some* is required for success and working on the assessment and new design.
- Professional Services
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Financial Services
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI09-gey0o4j
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.