KIA Auto Sales & Trainees
5331 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008
$50,000 to $75,000+ Performance-Driven Income!
$15.50/hour + Commission & Performance Bonuses!
Premium Training & Benefits! Family-Owned!
Premier KIA of Carlsbad is a great place to have a rewarding career! We are BOOMING with Business and need to hire Sales Associates and Trainees to help customers select and purchase a vehicle. Our vehicles are TOP ranked in customer satisfaction and awesome to drive! YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL with EXCELLENT TRAINING and support from our management team! Automotive sales is lucrative and fun! The effort you put in equals your financial reward! We appreciate our employees and invest in their success! Apply now for this great opportunity to have a rewarding career with our growing organization.
Premier is a family-owned dealer group with 35 locations in 8 states and sales surpassing ONE BILLION DOLLARS! We appreciate our employees, invest in their success, and give back to our community with our “Giving Hope Foundation”.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- $50,000 to $75,000+ Performance-Driven Potential Income!
- $15.50/hour + Commission & Performance Bonuses!
- Premium ongoing training and professional development
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match!
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts on vehicles, service, and more!
- Career advancement
- Great working environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Pais participation in Giving Hope Community Service days
- Find more information on our benefits and career paths at
Responsibilities - Sales Associates & Trainees:
Help customers select and purchase a vehicle, bring your 'A' game to work every day!
- Greet customers and identify the vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options, and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure every customer has a premium buying experience
Qualifications - Sales Associates & Trainees:
- High energy, positive, dynamic, and tech-savvy with strong interpersonal, telephone and internet sales skills
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Goal driven and self-motivated to succeed
- Professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Customer Service
- E Commerce
- Professional Appearance