ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – WASHINGTON, D.C.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Estimator in Washington D.C.
Electrical Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Estimator in Washington, D.C. is between $70,000 and $90,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Continued training opportunities
Electrical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Review construction plans and specifications to create detailed and accurate bid proposals
- Analyze job specific conditions and identify issues that my affect labor and materials
- Effectively communicate bid scope and project details to customers
- Work with construction personnel to coordinate project bid scope
- Prepare bills of material and coordinate vendor material and subcontractor quotes
- Estimate construction changes and communicate changes with owner
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience estimating electrical construction projects with an electrical contractor
- Proficient in Accubid
- Must have stable work history
- Experience estimating commercial, industrial projects over $4M
- Design build experience
- Experience interpreting engineering documents
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent organization, prioritization, ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- College degree preferred
- Experience with design/build
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call (Phone number blocked - click to apply) for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: BIM Modeler, CADD Designer, Electrical Construction Designer, Preconstruction Manager