Apex Systems is looking for a Systems Engineer to provide network support and technical assistance for our client located in San Diego, CA
The Systems Engineer responsibilities will include developing test plans and requirements, setting up test beds, testing, documenting results and presenting to change boards.
Support shall include but is not limited to the following:
- The candidate's tasks will involve activities related to the design, testing of currently fielded ADNS increments, and the design, and testing to changes to ADNS interfaces to other program of record systems.
- Candidate must possess mid to senior level network engineering knowledge, skills and abilities and apply them to network architecture design issues for Navy C4I systems in the areas of Wide Area Networking, Quality of Service, Network Management, Cryptographic Equipment, and Information Assurance
If you are interested, please send resume Jason at Email blocked - click to apply
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary up to $100,000 based on experience
Six-month contract to hire
- A minimum of 2 years of experience supporting External/Network Interfaces Integration or as a system integrator on a tactical network system.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in networking interfaces.
- Current SECRET level security Clearance.
- IAT Level 2 including Security + CE and Cisco CCNA
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178