As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide in-person services for charter school students throughout the DC metro area. The position is for the extended school year (ESY), and continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
Physical Therapist (PT) Days/Hours Needed: 10-12 hours per week
Physical Therapist (PT) Salary Range: $55-$60 per hour
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Therapist (PT) Responsibilities Include:
- Weekly in-person services per students IEP
- Attending online meetings
- Consult and evaluation services
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Hardworking And Dedicated