To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Installation Manager - Baltimore / Odenton, MD
Empire - Today • Baltimore, MD
Posted 24 days ago
Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
At Empire Today, our Installation Department is the base of our company. All installation team associates work with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations while following our company mission of making beautiful new floors easy.
The Installation Manager (IM) manages the installation process for in-home and business-to-business flooring and window treatment (where applicable) installations from insuring materials are available and designated for the project and assigning the work to a qualified independent installer contractor through project completion. The IM takes the necessary actions to address customer installation concerns with the goal of securing customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Proficient in the fundamentals of carpet and flooring installations
- Working knowledge of home improvement codes, permitting and licensing requirements Experience with material take-offs and estimating competency
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
- Strong ability to effectively communicate at all levels in written, verbal and presentation formats
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.