ASE Automotive Technician / Service Technician
Ed Morse Mazda, Buick GMC is currently seeking an: ASE Automotive Technician
Are you an experienced Automotive Technician and looking to take your career to the next level?
Ed Morse Mazda, Buick GMC is GROWING and looking to add motivated Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team! This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
• Diagnosing and repairing foreign and domestic vehicles to dealership specifications
• Maintaining high customer satisfaction
• Meeting productivity and efficiency numbers
• Maintaining an organized and safe bay according to dealership, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards
• Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training classes to stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology
• ASE Certification with engine repair, steering & suspension, heating & air conditioning (including refrigerant and recycling license) and brakes
• At least 2 years of experience in similar position
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
• Must be willing to submit to a background check, drug screen and have a valid FL driver's license
Our Commitment To You:
• High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
• A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
• Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
If you have the essential requirements and would like to apply, please submit your resume or qualifications. Or come by for an application: 10133 US Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy working in a modern, state-of-the-art facility and friendly environment. The Ed Morse Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401(k) and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Ed Morse Automotive Group, one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida with recent expansion into Dallas, Texas. Ed Morse consists of 22 franchises at 16 locations offering 13 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. To find out more, visit us at www.edmorse.com.