Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
Established in 1913, Killark has become a global provider of Harsh and Hazardous location products. The Killark range encompasses industrial and explosion proof fittings, lighting, control products and enclosures. Killark is a memmber of the HCE unit; Hubbell Construction and Energy.
Remote Position - Home Office
Responsible within an assigned geographic territory for the sales of lighting, fittings, connectors and control products to distributors, end users and electrical contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specification is the key to the growth of Killark prodcut sales. Ability to articulate product feature and benefits is a must.
- Monitor and follow up on provided vertical market leads.
- Demonstrate products by utilizing samples, videos and catalogs to emphasize unique Killark features.
- Manage and provide information on pricing, credit terms and condition of sales.
- Manage expense budget.
- Prepare monthly/weekly reports on activities and business conditions.
- Manage and grow relationships with distributor channel partners.
Skills and Experience
- MS Office proficient
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
- Ability to travel overnight if necessary
- Experience on calling on automotive companies, supplier and distributors
- Experience in calling and working with electrical distribution.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Operate Cash Register