To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Deposit Service Specialist
Apex Systems • Columbus, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience: One year of clerical accounting experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Experience using Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel or other spreadsheet applications
In accordance with established policies and procedures, prepares bank account reconciliations for multiple accounts on a daily and monthly basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciles various accounts to include General Ledger, Deposit and Loan accounts. Performs research related to account exceptions.
- Ensures accurate preparation and timely resolution of reconciliation account exceptions to meet established department Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Communicates with internal divisions/departments regarding outstanding exceptions, following established escalation procedures.
- Clears discrepancies identified in the balancing process. Posts and maintains nonmonetary financial transactions to the general ledger and various systems.
- Periodically reviews department documentation as assigned.
- Recommends process improvements to enhance efficiency, quality and customer service.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Synovus is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Experience in a banking operations environment is preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178