As a practitioner within Deloitte's Global Trade Advisory Practice, you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
* Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
* Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice development initiatives
* Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
* Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
* Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future solutions such as SAP S/4 & SAP GTS, Edition for HANA
Our Global Trade Advisory practice is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP's International Tax business and advises U.S. and foreign multinational companies on global import and export strategies, compliance, and trade automation. Our team focuses on advising, implementing and operating SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) solutions with an innovative mindset which delivers tangible business outcome for our clients. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who wants us to bring design thinking into the future of their technology enabled business processes to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.
* Working with clients to assess and deploy technology solutions to enable international trade management operations.
* Helping importers and exporters achieve worldwide compliance and realize efficiencies in their global supply chain.
* Advising U.S. and foreign multinational companies on global import and export strategies and compliance.
* Planning and compliance assistance, and exploration of automated import and export solutions.
* Supply chain efficiency planning including trade and security, customs valuation planning, first sale for export planning, and the analysis of transfer pricing policies to work toward compliance with customs valuation requirements.
* Process improvement planning and systems implementation assistance.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to join a diverse team of world class Deloitte professionals who bring the following -
* Minimum 5 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
* Experience implementing one or more of the following SAP GTS Modules:
* Compliance Management
* Customs Management
* Trade Preference
* Technical or functional lead on at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
* Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
* Experience with one or more SAP ECC or S/4 modules: SD, MM, LE
* Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
* Understanding of end to end processes and attention to detailed design.
* Strong team and organizational skills, ability to self-manage time and tasks
* Ability to work with ambiguity
* Ability to manage client and cross functional team expectations
* Ability to bring 'out of the box' solution design that is aligned to leading practices and differentiated business outcome
* Bachelor's degree in a legal, business or technology related field
* Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
* Software aptitude in PowerPoint, MS Project, Access, Excel, and/or Visio
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
* Knowledge of export regulations including ITAR/EAR
* Demonstrated interest in international trade or international business
* Strong research, writing, verbal communication, and project management skills
* One of the following accreditations obtained:
* Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
* If not CPA eligible:
* Licensed attorney
* Enrolled Agent
* SAP SD/MM Certifications
* US Customs Broker License
* Certified US Export Compliance Officer (CUSECO)
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $107,100 to $235,300.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 57611
- Business Process Improvement
- Engineering Design Process