To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4000 International Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative I
Securus Technologies Inc • Carrollton, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for providing quality customer service via phone by utilizing exceptional communication skills. Responsible for accurately updating and maintaining the customer accounts in a timely manner, while assisting in general customer inquiries, invoice questions, customer complaints, opening trouble tickets, and taking customer payments. Maintains a high level quality and CSAT scores while solving problems in an efficient manner.
- Provide quality customer service via phone.
- Open trouble tickets for specific customer issues.
- Explain product options and related charges clearly and concisely.
- Navigate through appropriate customer service systems and tools in a timely manner while servicing the customer. (CRM application) primary tool.
- Take customer payments, or offer other payment options for the customer.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others as needed
- Maintain quality scores and call center metrics.
- Promote self-service tools such as IVR and Web
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products
- Quotes rates and encourages customers to utilize prepay options.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence
- Ability to write straightforward explanations of trouble tickets submitted
- Ability to ask effective questions and present information clearly and concisely
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, both verbally and written
- Able to handle sensitive and emotional calls that require empathetic responses
- Adaptable to unforeseen situations, fast paced environment, and keeping the focus on the customer
- Ability to communicate and respond to customers while keying information into system
- Ability to navigate multiple applications in several environments
- Ability to follow a set schedule, including taking timely lunches and breaks
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- One year customer service experience
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 1+ year call center experience
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.