$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
There is a terrific full-time position available for an experienced Staff Accountant at Robert Half Finance. In this position, the Staff Accountant prepares journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. During the monthly close, you will also be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting. You will put your skills towards the development and implementation of accounting policies. In addition, you will take part in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and look over schedules for the reporting processes. This position is very involved as it will produce Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. Located in the Oakdale, Minnesota area, this position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
- Manage schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Impromptu reporting and special projects, when requested
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Assist with the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
- In-depth knowledge of reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Manage depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- General ledger experience preferred
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Foundational knowledge in Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Sage MAS 90 experience desired
- Adeptness in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.