To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Level 2 Field Technician
Premium Retail Services • Manchester, NH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Help drive service success to improve customer satisfaction as a part-time Level 2 Field Technician.
You’ll serve as a highly-trained merchandising project specialist who will manage installations, diagnose issues and provide troubleshooting while working directly with store management and team members in an active, sales-driven retail environment.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Successful management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to travel (occasional overnight stays may be required)
What you’ll do:
- Manage installation, repair and support for displays. Identify in-store marketing opportunities while educating Retail Market Managers and dedicated partners on all supported displays
- Diagnose errors and/or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Install, modify and maintain displays as well as their corresponding security systems
- Build and maintain relationships with store management and associates
- Provide accurate, timely reporting
- 3-5 years’ experience in merchandising and technical troubleshooting
- Previous territory management experience preferred
Necessary tools for success:
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Remote home office
- Computer, smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Willingness to work weekend and major national holidays
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.