To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logansport, IN 46947
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)-PRN
Theracare, Inc. • Logansport, IN
Posted 29 days ago
Located in the heart of Indiana, Theracare has been exclusively serving the community since 1996. Theracare is one of the top Indiana providers of contract Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy. A known rehab provider of choice, Theracare has a strong emphasis on customer service and has facilitated partnerships with some of the elite nursing homes in Indiana and schools across the country. A commitment to our core values is the foundation to our success. Those values will remain the key priority for our future.
Integrity - of the individual and the organization
Commitment - to quality in all that we do
Ownership - of our work and our outlook
Creativity- to transcend traditional ideas
Advancement - of our skills and knowledge
Theracare, an employee-owned company, has employees vested in and empowered by client success and satisfaction. Let us exceed your expectation.
- PRN needed for Facilities
- Skilled Nursing Facility-Short and Long Term Rehab
- Home Health Care
- Be an integral part of a therapy Team
- Easy access to local Regional Management Staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Great way to earn extra income or get your foot in the door for future full time employment!
- Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Current or eligible for state license
- Prefer active membership with the American Physical Therapy Association (not required)
- Minimum one (3) year's experience in the skilled nursing setting with experience in the current PPS reimbursement system.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills