Mechanical Engineer Battery System
Location: Valdosta, Georgia
Full time direct hire
- Design, build, test and qualify the mechanical aspects of cell and battery systems and components in order to meet marketing and customer performance requirements, industry standards and specifications.
- Provide technical support by investigating and resolving manufacturing, purchasing and quality issues.
- Interface with sales/marketing teams and customers to meet or exceed their system requirements with a competitive cost structure design.
- Review and implement engineering changes while maintaining documentation and configuration management.
- Maintain MFG-PRO system in Product Engineering.
- Provide production support by disposition of nonconforming material review or discrepancy reports.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or an alternate degree with supporting experience demonstrating mechanical or battery design competencies.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 year experience in product design, development and testing.
- Experience in concurrent engineering and managing supplier partnerships desired.
- Battery systems, application engineering, computer software for engineering analysis.
- Mechanical and Assembly Design/Drafting, CAD Operation and 3-D Modeling (Pro-Engineering/Ceo preferred under Windchill),
- PC skills word processing, spread-sheet and database programming,
- ISO 9001 (Basic)
- Knowledge of Plastic Injection Technology
Basic understanding of the relationship between product design, cost/price/volume, and managing supplier partnerships.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis
Failure Mode Effects Sands Criticality Analysis
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: JPC–237-25392
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
provides services to many Fortune 500, Global 1000, mid-sized and smaller
Founded in2003, ARPS has continued to grow and serve increasing number of clients across
multiple industries. We have over 15 Fortune 500 or Global 1000 clients
including several auto and aerospace OEM’s and technology majors. We have a
track record of recruiting success in automotive, aerospace, information technology,
electronics, manufacturing and supply chain industries. We are experienced in
several new technology fields including Electric Vehicles, Self-Driving Cars,
Connected and Intelligent Vehicles.
Recruiting,staffing and outsourcing activities are offered nationally across the United
View the full profile
States. We are a minority certified business and also qualify as a woman owned
small business. As a small business we offer flexibility to service your needs.
The well rounded and experienced management team consists of MBA's, engineers
and computer professionals over 70 years combined technical, management and
business experience with a deep understanding of needs and expectations of
hiring managers, human resource managers and recruiters. Our seasoned
recruiters have extensive experience sourcing a diverse range of job seekers.