QC Lab Technician – Eagan, MN
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a QC Lab Technician for one of our top clients in Eagan, MN. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position. Shift Hours: 2:30pm - 10:30pm.
As a QC Lab Technician placed with Kelly Scientific Resources, you will be responsible for ensuring quality and reliability of the process and products by inspecting the production area, ensuring the finished products are up to the quality that the company expects them to be, making recommendations to management for improvement of systems, processes, and policies, and performing hands-on quality control work.
- You will perform inspections by using processes and procedures set in place for determining whether incoming and finished products are of a specified quality and report results to management.
- Investigate and report all non-conformance findings to Management; Trace a quality issue through internal company processes to identify the root cause and possible solutions.
- Act as a technical resource to the Quality Manager.
- Ensure proper documentation of processes, product quality, and test results.
- Recommend and implement methods to minimize the amount of scrap, or leftover material, which is thrown away after a product has been manufactured.
- Maintain, file, and archive all quality and process related documents, both in hard copy and electronic.
- Communicating quality issues and concerns immediately with all relevant personnel to achieve timely and effective results.
- Act as back-up to the Quality Control Manager in his/her absence.
- Associate or technical degree or equivalent years of experience in Quality-related disciplines.
- BS degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing and/or Quality Control area
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications (both verbal and written) skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect
with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance