To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
- Capstone Logistics LLC
- Phone: 770-724-0544
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Capstone Logistics, LLC • Hickory, NC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time permanent career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
- Over 400 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
- You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
- Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts.
- ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
- Weekly Avg. = $550.00
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)