At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones is looking for a leader to help support innovation in the Digital Branch Experience – Branch Investment Management product space. This person will have the dual responsibilities of product delivery management over multiple durable product delivery teams focused on Branch Investment Management applications and people leadership for the software development associates within those teams.
In the product delivery management portion of the role, this leader will be responsible for:
- Continual strategy setting and evaluation of delivery team structure in alignment with firm need
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and relationships with Products, QA, UX, PMO and Enterprise Architecture
- Removing obstacles and coordinating resources to continually increase team throughput, predictability, and quality
- Reducing cycle times and improving usability scores by driving improvement of all things related to the SDLC for teams in their remit
- Working with Technology shared services teams to remove impediments and obstacles for improvement of product delivery and cycle time
- Setting of product team success measures to deliver the right value to our clients
- Contribution and maintenance of a product technology roadmap and backlog and the application of architectural standards in the team’s deliverables
- Develop and execute on-going improvements for processes related to the team (e.g. incident management escalations)
- Deep understanding of the product team’s systems, processes, priorities, and technologies while representing these aspects to all levels of Technology leadership
- Guide teams to do their work in a way that minimizes key-person dependencies and knowledge silos
- Representation to ensure firm and division processes are followed and risk is reduced by the product team (e.g. compliance change management, information security, etc.)
- Ability to hold teams accountable for setting and achieving Service Level Objectives
In the people leadership portion of this role, this leader will be responsible for:
- Coaching and mentoring of each team member through observation and timely feedback
- Identification of key team positions and develop ready-now successors
- Develop and execute on-going improvements for processes related to the team (e.g. resource management and support processes).
- Establish and maintain effective communications and relationships across teams, departments, vendors, and other divisions
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective relationships with vendors while aligning to the firm's objectives
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Information systems is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience directly related to Information Systems technology with at least 1 year in a leadership role (mentoring associates, lead analyst, project leaders, etc.).
- Understanding of Product Teams and Agile methodology and practices.
- Financial Services experience and/or industry license(s) preferred.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technology Product Delivery Manager
to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047
- Agile Methodology
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Enterprise Architectures