Our CLIENT is a leading Architecture & Design house that works in niche design areas with a selective global clientele. They have been in business for over 50 years and have won many prestigious awards including the National AIA Architecture Firm Award. They have also been named in the Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Architecture by Fast Company for two years in a row. The firm’s diverse project profile includes Custom Residential, Multi-Family Housing, Commercial, Museums, Cultural spaces, and Hospitality.
We are seeking a pro-active and dedicated Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years of post-bachelor degree professional experience in high-end hospitality. You will have the opportunity to learn from and, in turn, shape large-scale, world-class hospitality projects in diverse urban and rural contexts around the globe.
- Minimum 8-12 years of post-bachelors degree Architecture firm experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or another related field.
- Possess an innovative style and an interest in sustainability issues and research and development
- Must have experience in High-End luxury hospitality to include resorts, hotels, and food & beverage.
- Experience at all stages of workplace design is of interest to us including conceptual design, programming, space planning, technical documentation, project management. Most importantly, workplace design must be a core interest of the applicant.
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach every project with creativity
- An innate desire to produce meaningful work with strong design skills
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence
- Pro-active and dynamic in their skills and leadership
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with High-End Residential with experience mainly in single-family homes
- Experience with tools such as Deltek, Revit, AutoCAD, etc.
- Self Motivation
- Autodesk Revit
- Space Planning
- Project Management