A Terminal Operator II is a skilled operator who performs a variety of operational functions within the terminal and works closely with Operator I employees to develop their skills. Company Interfaces:
- Reports to Terminal Manager
- The position will also interface with all employees within the terminal, as well as customers, vendors and employees from other parts of the company.
- Adhere to all Safety requirements and procedures.
- Able to work independently (self-driven), as well as a Team Player.
- Able to perform all of the Terminal Operator I functions proficiently.
- Transfer products from between tanks.
- Operate a steam boiler.
- Able to align valves and operate pumps.
- Able to do blending functions.
- Able to perform general maintenance and minor repairs on machinery and equipment.
- Able to perform Quality Control testing using DSR & Brookfield equipment (where applicable).
- Other duties as required by Terminal Manager.
- General computer skills and PC knowledge.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Stable work history.
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time on concrete floors and outside surfaces.
- Able to work outside in varying weather conditions, varying cold, hot & humid temperatures.
- Manual dexterity; ability to reach; able to bend and move with agility.
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 lbs.
Associated Asphalt is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- Fine Motor Skills
- Quality Management