MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This company is a mid-sized general contractor located in Atlanta that focuses on a mix of commercial retail project throughout the Southeast. They are currently have projected growth into the grocery and big box retail space. As a result they are working to find a talented traveling superintendent to join the organization.
Our client has over 25+ years of experience throughout the Southeast working on projects in the retail, shopping center, healthcare, and grocery space. They place strong emphasis on safety, quality control, and integrity. A strong culture based on employee development, growth, and community makes them an excellent organization to be a part of.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
- Big box / grocery construction experience preferred
- Willing to travel 100% throughout the Southeast
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
Package is negotiable subject to experience.