The ramp coordinator uses individual judgment in accordance with Atlantic Aviation’s service values to fulfill unique customer needs and ensure satisfaction.
• Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of FBO operations, customer service principles, and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
• Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact for line service activities, personalizing the service experience.
• Adhere to established uniform and grooming standards maintaining a professional appearance.
• Consistently exhibit exemplary customer service focus, exceeding customer expectations.
• Perform duties common to both the LST and the RC.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Create a seamless “door to door” transition for passengers transitioning through the base operation.
• Anticipate, coordinate, and communicate aircraft service requests to Customer Service and Line Service Shift Supervisor.
• Coordinate with the concierge or customer service manager where applicable, on network or base specific promotions and events.
• Ensure line service technicians are properly positioned to be available for customers.
• Learn and cater to the unique wants and needs of repeat customers.
• Assist in providing standard amenities such as coffee, ice, newspapers, and catering.
• Marshal all aircraft with professional and clear hand-signals ensuring safe movement.
• Assist all aircraft crews and passengers by providing various needed and desired services in boarding and deplaning, always expediting the passenger’s needs first.
• Recognize potential opportunities to create value amongst various customer touch points.
• View unusual requests or complications as opportunities to “wow” the customer.
• Periodically reconcile service requests with customer service representatives to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Function as a Line Service Technician when necessary with the exception of lavatory and fueling services as feasible to the operation.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School graduation
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Must maintain a valid state drivers license
• Criminal background check
• Experience as a Line Service Technician.
• Aptitude for positive customer interaction.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions including extreme heat and cold; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions and vibration; chemicals including aviations fuels and lavatory fluid. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Customer Interaction Management