To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayville, CT 06241
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United Natural Foods, Inc. • Dayville, CT
Posted 2 months ago
The Receiving Manager supports all company policies and procedures and is responsible for all functions that affect the safe, timely, accurate and efficient scheduling, receipt and location of product. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Justifying and maintaining of staff to appropriately process inventory receipts in accordance with the operations budget
- Establishing and maintaining safe work practices, including training for powered industrial truck operators, ensuring that all operators’ certifications are kept current
- Establishing and maintaining operational training so that employees’ competencies meet or exceed the demands of their positions
- Ensuring that all employees have the proper tools to perform and complete their respective assignments
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards meet or exceed those required by both company and the government standards
- Composing approving / delivering performance reviews for all employees on a timely basis
- Composing approving / delivering corrective counsel in a fair and consistent manner
- Establishing and maintaining a productive rapport with all employees who report to this position, in partnership with Human Resources, in order to clearly demonstrate their fair and consistent treatment and promote employee morale
- Promoting operational partnerships with Purchasing, Inventory Control and Shipping in support of continuous process improvement
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized department
- Responsible for tracking department productivity as well as scanner reporting to Operations Manager
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
- Meeting all service, productivity, accuracy and safety targets
- Effective hiring and retention of a motivated work force
- Compliance with all ompany as well as governmental policies and procedures
- BA/BS Degree preferred in a related field with two years experience or supervisory experience OR an AS/AA Degree preferred in a related field with five years supervisory experience
- Problem solving skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of OSHA and State/Federal employee regulations
- PC skills; computerized W.M.S. experience a plus
- System implementation experience is preferred