Robert Half Technology has an immediate need for a Help Desk Analyst! For immediate consideration please contact
! You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity sofware, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
- Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
-At least 3 year`s cumulative practical experience
For immediate consideration please contact Janelle.Murray@rht.com!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.