Onin Staffing has an immediate need for an experienced Hood Cleaning Technician for a premier client in Gwinnett County. This is a Temp-to-Hire position with a solid, growing company! Pay ranges from $15 - $17 per hour based on experience. Shift is Sun-Thur from 8 PM – Finish.
Basic Job Functions:
- Maintain Kitchen Grease Exhaust Systems (Hood) by removing the fuel that may feed a kitchen fire
- Operate various types of commercial cleaning equipment, such as pressure washers, water heaters, wet vacs, etc.
- Power washing kitchen exhaust hood systems, ductwork, hood filters and other aspects of commercial kitchens
- Clean roof top exhaust fans and surrounding area
- May assist other hood techs/team leaders.
- Work mainly night shift when commercial kitchens are closed for cooking operations
- Provide exceptional customer service
All interested candidates can setup a guaranteed interview via one of the options below:Work Experience
- Maintain a valid driver’s license to drive company vehicle once hired perm
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to work a varying schedule including late evening to early morning hours
- Must not be afraid of heights and getting on ladders
- Maintain company equipment and service vehicle
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.
- Exhaust Systems
- Program Electronic Review Management (Labor Certification)
- Commercial Cleaning
- Customer Service