To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2130 West North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Relationship Banker I
Huntington National Bank • Chicago, IL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Relationship Banker is a Financial Concierge for our walk in customers. You are responsible for building customer and business relationships by proactively recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products. When needed, you will also process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service but educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Driving sales through walk-in customers with a disciplined sales process and using current technology to drive both sales and service.
- Sourcing referrals from customers, other bank colleagues and partners while educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales. Can include military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.